Offers up-to-date knowledge for information security professionals in order to excel in the governance and management of their IT security responsibilities. The program has a managerial focus.
- Learn how to develop and implement information security & risk management strategies and policies, tailored to the specific needs of your organization;
- Become the information security intermediary between board, management, scrumteams, business development, IT and operational units within your organization;
- The program is compliant with the EU e-Competence framework (e-CF) and the EU e-Leadership program.
After attending this program, participants have further developed their professional skills:
- Management: develop, implement and manage information security & risk management strategies and policies tailored to the specific needs of the organization;
- Measure: develop information security and risk management processes, integrate them in related corporate processes and associated technology & behavior in order to guarantee good corporate governance;
- Awareness: raise organization-wide awareness in terms of information vulnerabilities and decide on action oriented information security measures and metrics;
- Coordination: facilitate constructive collaboration between business requirements and technical information security experts in order to harmonize policies, operational activities and IT security aspects;
- Leadership: create a risk-aware culture with associated ownership for business as well as IT. Develop, explain and execute the necessary improvements on people behavior, process and technology and adjust those taking into account all legal, business, society and human related aspects.
Part 1: Understanding the strategic context
Part 2: Translating the information security strategy into action
Part 3: Understanding & maintaining operational aspects of information security mgmt